The DIY Pavement Mold with Professional-Grade Path Maker Results!
Use these heavy-duty plastic moulds that convert ordinary pre-mixed concrete into beautiful stepping stones. Perfect for your backyard, garden, garage, side walks and other outdoor applications. It’s so easy, even beginners love it!
How to Make Pavements:
Step 1: Lay out the perimeter of the pathway and drive wooden stakes into the ground at each corner.
Step 2: For professional results, remove one inch of sod. Save the sod in a cool place and water. Use it to fill in gaps once the walkway has set.
Step 3: Follow the directions on how much concrete you need as indicated in the package. Mix the concrete. Add colour to make the walkway resemble cobblestone or brick.
Step 4: Wet the mould with water, lay in place, beginning from one corner.
Step 5: With a bucket or trowel, fill each cavity of the mould with your concrete mix. Make sure the concrete is at level with the top of the mould. Use the trowel to smooth surfaces.
Step 6: In about five to ten minutes, lift the mould. You’re ready to do the next section. Move the mould to the next section at a one-quarter inch at a time. Repeat steps 4 to 6.
Step 7: For curves, butt the outside corner of the mould to the existing walkway. Turn the mould to align with the curve. The mould will overlap the existing concrete on the inside of the curve.
Step 8: Press the mould down, cutting into the existing concrete. Fill the mould with concrete.
Step 9: Remove the mould and blend the combined castings, eliminating cut lines. Position the mould and pour the remaining sections.
Step 10: Sprinkle sand or dry mortar mix on top of your walkway after it is set. Brush it into the joints with a broom and mist lightly with a garden hose.
Step 11: Place plastic sheeting over the concrete for two to three days to prevent the surface from drying too quickly and cracking.
Step 12: After your walkway has cured, protect its finish with a concrete sealer. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for application. This will give your pathway a water-resistant finish that is virtually unaffected by the elements.
🧱 Designed for the garden-lovers, who want to decorate their garden or patio as they like.
🧱 Easy to use: no special skills or complicated tools required. Even an inexperienced person can create a beautiful pathway.
🧱 Sturdy and reusable: made of high-quality plastic, just clean it with water after use, and then you can use the path maker for a long time.
🧱 The unique design: the finished path looks like it`s made of stone blocks.
- Material: Polypropylene (Thermoplastic).
- Size: 17.7 x 15.7 in / 45 x 40 cm.
We’re committed to providing you home decoration at the best price on the net. This is the perfect gift for a new homeowner or garden-lover. Just ADD TO CART today!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At Garden Wizard, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.